Warunki korzystania i ochrona danych osobowych
Welcome to HST CREATIVE website (hereinafter referred to as the "website") operated by HST TECHNOLOGIC s.r.o. with registered office Vrchlabí, Zámecká 221, ZIP code 54301, ID: 64 257 339 registered in the commercial register in Hradec Králové, section C, insert 8567. On this site you can familiarize yourself with the terms of operation of this website, its use, or the rights and obligations of the Owner and visitors.
- The services provided by this website are publicly accessible. Use of the website is subject to acceptance of these Terms. The visitor to this website expresses his consent to these Terms and Conditions by using the website.
- Without any consent of Owner is not allowed to use this website other than for your own use. Other use is subject to prior approval by the Owner.
- The visitors undertakes to follow the applicable legal regulations of the Czech Republic when using this website to always act in accordance with these regulations, good manners and these Terms and Conditions.
- The visitors acknowledges and agrees the website may become partially or completely non-functional. Furthermore the provided content or services may also be changed or cancelled. The indicated facts do not entitle the website visitor to compensation for damages.
- This website may contain links to third party websites. In these cases the Owner is not responsible for their content or functionality.
Web & Media a.s
Václavské nám 832/19
110 00 Praha 1 - Nové Město
Please send your ideas, observations or informations about problems with the display of the website to email box of website supplier: .
Information on the processing of personal data
HST TechnoLogic s.r.o. company with registered office at Zámecká 221, 543 01 Vrchlabí, Czech Republic, ID: 64257339, registered at the Regional Court in Hradec Králové, section C, file 8567, is the administrator (hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator") of personal data within the meaning of Article 4 para. 6 Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR").
1. Purpose of personal data processing
Administrator processes personal data as part of ensuring its activities mainly for the following purposes:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations by the administrator.
- Fulfillment of contracts.
- Negotiating a contractual relationship.
- Purposes contained within data subject consent.
- Protection of the rights of the administrator, recipient or other affected persons (e.g. enforcement of the administrator's claims).
- Archiving conducted on the basis of law.
- Tenders for vacancies.
- Protection of data subject vital interests.
2. Sources of personal data obtaining
- Directly from the data subjects (in person, e-mails, phones, websites, contact forms on the websites, social networks, business cards, etc.).
- Business partners.
- Publicly accessible registers, lists and records (e.g. commercial register, trade register, real estate register, public telephone directory, etc.).
3. Legal basis of processing
Legal basis for personal data procesing is one of the following reasons according to Article 6, Paragraph 1 of the GDPR:
- The processing is necessary to fulfill legal obligation applicable to the administrator.
- The processing is necessary for the fulfillment of contract to which the data subject is contracting party or for the implementation of measures taken prior to the conclusion of contract at the request of data subject.
- Consent granted by subject of personal data for the processing of personal data for specific purpose.
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of data subject or other natural person.
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of administrator.
- The processing is necessary for fulfillment of task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority entrusted to the administrator.
4. Data processing time
Personal data are processed only for the necessary time period which is individual for the each processing purposes. After the expiry of the period personal data are disposed of or kept for period determined by the valid File and shredding plan issued in accordance with Act No. 499/2004 Coll., on archiving and file service.
5. Category of recipients, places of processing and method of processing
Personal data processing takes place at the Administrator's headquarters and in accordance with the GDPR regulation. The processing takes place through computer technology or also in a manual way for personal data in paper form in compliance with all security principles for the management and processing of personal data. For this purpose administrator has taken technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data in particular measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to personal data, their alteration, destruction or loss, unauthorized transfers, their unauthorized processing as well as other misuse of personal data. All entities to which personal data may be available respect the data subjects rights to privacy protection and are obliged to proceed in accordance with applicable legal regulations regarding personal data protection. HST TechnoLogic s.r.o. company declares all personal data are confidential and will not be provided to any third party. The exception is represented by carriers to whom personal data of buyers is transferred to a minimum extent, as well as processors, which can be:
- Pohoda information system provider.
- Other providers of processing software, services and applications that are not currently used by HST TechnoLogic s.r.o. company.
- Auditing company to which the Administrator is obliged to make available all the data necessary for the proper execution of the audit of the company's accounting.
6. Rights of personal data subjects
Personal data subjects have the following rights:
- Rights of access to personal data.
- Rights to repair or suplement.
- Erasure rights.
- Rights to restriction of processing.
- Rights to data portability.
- Rights to object to the purpose of personal data processing.
- Rights not to be the subject of automated individual decision-making with legal or similar effects including ights to object to the purpose of personal data processing and profiling.
Personal data subject can enforce his rights from administrator and administrator is obliged to process the request without undue delay. Personal data subject has option to contact the supervisory authority, i.e. the Office for the Protection of Personal Data.
7. Contact point for the area of personal data protection
HST TechnoLogic s.r.o., with registered office Zámecká 221, 543 01 Vrchlabí, Czech Republic
Personal data subjects may contact the above-mentioned contact in all matters related to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights according to point 6 of the directive. In the performance of his tasks contact person is obliged to maintain confidentiality and take care of the confidentiality of the information that will be made available to him.