...The information given here describes entire RCS 06 control system with all possibilities which however may not be available for every machine depending on technological possibilities of specific machine. It also depends on selected machine configuration. Therefore is always necessary get acquainted with the specific machine at first whether its technological possibilities, even with regard to the configuration you have chosen, support all functions described below, or not. Informations given in here are the overview about possibilities of control system, not the machine and do not give explanation of individual components because of difficult comprehensibility of more complicated functions and equipment. For more details, please, contact the technical department or sales of HST CREATIVE.
Control system RCS 06
- Settings of the basic informations about the production (Rotary welding, linear welding, Layered screw or spiral welding)
- Settings of information about diameter of the product (Middle diameter of weld in mm)
- Assigning of the specific welding source to the specific welding head.
- The direction of the rotation - Left or Right
- The delay of the rotation before the welding (time after the confirmation of the stable arc is sent from the welding source)
- First acceleration (settings of angle and value)
- Angle of rotation (maximal 720°, exactness 0,1°)
- Acceleration during the turning (settings of angle and value)
- Deceleration at the end of the turning for creating of the precise closing sequence and defect-free connection of beginning and end of the weld in a rotary welding (settings of angle and value)
- Spot welding (function enables to put regularly placed welded points along the circumference of welded product)
- Return to start point 0 (exact return to the start point - settings as shorter way or the whole way back)
- In rotary mode of welding - the setting of the longitudinal welding position on the X Axis and its acting during the working cycle
- In longitudinal mode of welding - the setting of the welding position, the delay of activity after the welding process has started, the final time of welding, finishing of the sequence, the acting during the working cycle and radial position of the weld on the rotary axis
- The angle of tailstock's spindle 0- 90° (some of the machines). The fluent movement using the exact drive of tailstock's tilt or the logic of this function in case that the machine is equipped by the tailstock with pneumatically controlled stroke.
Axis...Of the torch
- The height of welding set by Z axis or the logic of controlling the pneumatical stroke of the torch.
- The position of welding set by another controlled axises of the arm of the torch (Z and K axis or the five - axis jointed arm).
- The delay of the pendel after the confirmation of the stable arc is sent by the welding source.
- Frequency of the oscillatory movement (Hz).
- Right/Left divergence (in mm, separately for each side, exactness 0,1mm).
- Right/Left delay, delay in the middle (sets the linearity of pendeling, setting in sec.).
- The choice of programmed pendeling to some of the controlled axises.
The wire feeder (feeder CW 03, or CW 09 is needed)
- The delay of starting the wire feeding after the sign of the stable arc is sent by the welding machine (sec).
- Frequency of feeding. The frequency of changes in the speed of feeding of the wire (Hz).
- The Top (A) and Bottom speed (B) of feeding. Individual speeds (AB) of feeding are set separately (0 - 10m/min).
- The crumb. Setting of ratio between Top and Bottom speed of feeding (set in %).
- Oscillating wire reversation. It changes the direction of the wire feeding in the sense of setting of the bottom feeding speed (the wire burns out in batches with all of the benefits of this wire feed procedure
- Wire is pull in at the end of welding to prevent residual oxidation of the wire.
Controlling the source
- Control of the welding source depending on the selected system. Full MASTER digital control via HST CREATIVE OpenCan interface. Or simple analog controling via the REL analog element.
- Set of welding source switching ON angle (0 - 720°) and welding source switching OFF angle (max. 720°).
- Pre-blowing and after-blowing of forming gas into the torch for welding source number 1 and for welding source number 2.
- Pre-blowing and after-blowing of forming gas.
- Setting of digital remote control "Mighty controller"
- Control of the HST CREATIVE NICK 03 camera system (position setting and shooting parameters).
- High-precision control of welding position above the welded surface sensing by electromagnetic touch sensor.
- Welding data scanning and welding quality evaluation system.
- Connection of other external systems.
PROGRAMS - MEMORY BOXES
- The machine can memorize the own settings including the whole working cycle. There is a possibility to name, edit, copy, shift (199 free positions)
PROGRAMS - COMPILATION
- Programs safed in Memory boxes can be arbitrarily combinated into the functional lines and can create even the difficult working cycle. For example it is possible to weld like that (fully automated cycle with visual checking always with program changing - BREAK function):
Program 1 - The root layer of the weld done by TIG method without pendelling of the torch, speed range 45cm/min, without additional wire, power supply 72A.
Program 2 - The layer number two done by TIG method with pendelling of the torch and using the cold wire feeder, speed range 65 cm/min, power supply 160A.
Program 3 - The layer number three done by MAG PULSE method with pendelling of the torch, speed range 72cm/min, power supply 235 A.
- Choice between automatic and manual mode at the touch of one button.
- "No Weld" function is available used to test the settings without welding.
- "Triangulation" button. A special button that is used to save the current positions of all controlled machine axes based on visual inspection by the operator. The machine records the visual input as the detected coordinates of the controlled axes.
- Forming gas test button (opens all of the gas valves when pressed).
- Welding torch manual tilt button.
- Button for manual closing of the pneumatic elements (for example tailstock pressing).
- The machine is a universal and sophisticated production unit with the ability to weld any of the industrial production within the dimensional and weight limits of the machine. It is possible to perform rotary circumferential welds, fillet welds in the PA / PB position thanks to the tilting tailstock (only in the case of some of the machines) and it is also possible to perform full-fledged longitudinal welds (only the machines with controlled X axis).
- Typical is the production of pressure and non-pressure tanks from all materials with all of the methods of arc welding with the exception of the SAW method. Thanks to the high overall accuracy the machine enables welding of machine parts, flanges, shafts, heat exchangers, tube sheets.
- The machine is able to work in a layered screw welding mode (only the some machines) on the surface of the cylinder and also on the surface of the plate by the spiral layered welding tilted to the 90° (only the machines equipped with the tilting tailstock). Spiral layered welding has interpolated rotation and torch movement - change spindle rotation speed depending on the current diameter. The special software also provides the possibility of welding individual layers of layered welds (it uses a controlled Z axis of the torch stroke). It is also possible to equip the machine with the controlled preheating system of the welded part with digital surface temperature measurement.
TIPS FOR BETTER USE
- An excellent addition is the sophisticated Mighty Controler remote control. It is a freely programmable device by which is possible to control all of the necessary machine functions directly during the welding.
- The control system of the machine is well developed, it provides on-line information about the current rotation speed and the current progress speed. Operating is done using the standard multi-layer MENU.
- Software compilations provide perfect possibilities for fully automated production composite of many different welds.
- Double Torch versions does not restrict the users in the production of technologically complex products and aplications. One method can be used for welding of the root of the weld, another one can be used for the covering layers.
- The tilting tailstock significantly expands the usability of the machine by position welding at angles of 0 - 90°.
- Digital cold wire feeders provide precise welding results in the widest range of applications.
There are no products that customers also bought with this product. Be the first!