The green color indicates an element or the part that have to be installed to the machine in one of the offered variants already during its production and the machine cannot be forward into the operation without it, or order it.
Yellow coloring means an element or the part which have to be installed into the machine in some of the offered variants already during its production. In principle it is a device extending functionality.
The gray coloration indicates an element or the part which is possible to fit the machine at any time later. Assembly is possible by the end user. In principle it is an equipment which expands functionality.
...Purpose of machine is to work in precise production of light machine components, measuring and laboratory equipment, etc. Machine is remarkable for its precision and sophisticated design which guarantees welding results comparable with standard single - purpose machine construction. Precise construction and factory adjustment in tolerance of . In addition, the spindles holes offers the possibility of welding tubular and rod material or forming a root of the weld with an inert gas. The RCS 06 control system brings to the operator perfect functionality for full automation of the rotary welding process.
- EWR WATCHMAKER 800.28, version Mk.I, is precise rotary welding automat with maximum turning diameter of 340 mm and maximum static loading of 25 kg. The distance between the spindle flanges is 800mm. EWR WATCHMAKER machines are suitable for PLASMA WELD, TIG, or LASER, not for MIG/MAG. Spindles speed range is set on higher level rather for processing of lighter products with smaller diameter, for that the the machine is equipped with less torque.
- The mechanical construction is designed for mounting on table allowing mounting on regular work table. Basic chassis of machine carries central beam on which welding arm with main spindle block and precise longitudinal linear guides is placed along which tailstock and welding torch carrier is moving.
- Tailstock can be equipped with own drive. Main spindle and tailstock drives are synchronized and designed as backlash-free. The stepper motor spins a precision planetary gearbox that propel a belt and gears wheels with transverse teeth. Main spindle and tailstock have the same standardized flanges with 28mm hole for mounting of 125mm universal chuck.
- Tailstock pressure is designed as linear with drawbar with precise mechanical adjustment of pressure force by a nut and a control lever.
- The whole central beam can be tilted in the range of 0 - 90°. Tilting is control manually with a handle through snail gearbox. Therefore it is possible to accurately set any of the positions in order to optimize the welding process. Arm of the welding torch has a pneumatic stroke and this function is controlled by the control system.
- Welding arm has a pneumatic stroke and three degress of releasing. At the end of the arm there is a precise support of the torch position with backlash-free adjustment in two axes +/- 15 mm and the possibility of rotation by 90° with position locking.
- Machine can be equipped with cold wire feeder HST CREATIVE CW 03. The cold wire feeder is fully controlled by the RCS06 control system and brings to the operator the maximum possibilities of setting of the feeding parameters including the reversation of the feeding of the wire.
- Significant simplification for the operator can be the equipment of the machine with a special digital Remote Control Mighty Controller, which increases the flexibility and variability of the basic machine.
- Machine is controlled by the excellent control system RCS 06 which provides all conceivable functions for rotary welding, including accelerations and decelerations of rotary movement, control of the welding source with separate programming and advanced functions of regulation of welding power. The possibility of saving programs and creating program compilations underline the sophistication of the control system.
Using possibilities in a terms of weld type and technology
√ Circumferential welding with one or two identical torches. Multiple torches = adjustment.
√ Tilting of central beam 0 - 90°.
X Equipping with more different welding technologies.
X Linear and radial oscilation.
X Longitudinal welding and oscilation with controlled X axis.
X Layered screw welding with the possibility of controlled preheating.
X Layered spiral welding with interpolation of rotation and torch displacement.
√ Control of the welding source by digital protocol Opencan or analog.
√ Feeding of the cold welding wire into the weld (TIG, PLASMA).
√ Protection of the root of the weld by a controlled valve (max. 2 ways).
√ RCS 06 control system specially designed for welding tasks with high functional equipment.
√ Backlash-free drives with concept in the composition of Stepper motor > Planetary gearbox > Toothed belt transmission > Spindle.
√ Through-hole spindles with standardized flanges for connecting a standard universal chucks.
√ Tailstock pressure in the longitudinal axis by pneumatic cylinder, movement along the precise linear guides.
√ Sophisticated torch arm with many degrees of releasing achieving high variability for internal and external welding.
√ Durable design with protection of sensitive parts, transmission of welding current by a professional milled CuCrZr wiper.
Maximal static loading
Torque on shaft of the main spindle
Torque on shaft of the tailstock (synchronized drive with the main spindle) *
|0 - 25 rpm|
Duty cycle **
|Maximal turning diameter||340,0 mm|
|Dimension between shaft of the main spindle and spindle of the tailstock *||800,0 mm|
|Hole through main spindle||28,0 mm|
|Diameter of flange of main spindle - recommended diameter of universal chuck||125,0 mm|
|Hole through the tailstock spindle||28,0 mm|
|Diameter of flange of tailstock spindle - recommended tailstock||125,0 mm|
|Rotation of the main spindle||Controlled axis|
|Rotation of the spindle of the tailstock (synchronized with main spindle) *||Controlled axis|
|Elevation of central beam||0 - 90°, manual axis|
|Longitudinal movement of the arm of the torch (X axis)||Full function, manual axis|
|Stroke of arm of the torch||Arc, pneumatically|
|Adjustment of basic position of arm (3 joints)||Full function, manual axis|
|Precise adjustment of the torch position||+/- 15,0 mm, manual axis|
|Precise adjustment of feeding the wire *||+/- 5,0 mm, manual axis|
|TECHNOLOGY OF WELDING AND CONTROLLING||VALUE|
|Suitable methods of welding||TIG, Plasma Weld, Laser|
|Electric current for DC transfered by spindle||350A|
|Electric current for AC transfered by spindle||270A|
|Connection of welding device through START/STOP system||Yes|
|Connection of welding device through the system of UP/DOWN logic||Yes|
|Automatic torch height monitoring by axis Z - electro mechanic sensor (MIG/MAG, TIG)||No|
|Programmable feeding of the wire *||Yes|
|Remote control *||Yes|
|Pressure air (dry, clean)||0,5 - 0,7 MPa|
|Protective gases for welding||1 independant way|
|Protective gases for root protection *||2 independant ways|
|Design||Table desing, necessary to anchor|
|Level of IP||IP 51 C|
|Input power ***||-|
|Net weight ***||230 Kg|
* Optional item, or more versions are available which differs according to function. Mentioned parameters are valid for maximal options.
** 8/5 = lower loading in one duty period /// 16/6 = industrial loading /// 24/7 = non - stop loading
*** Parameters can not be provided with 100% correctness. Configuration of the machine must be taken into consideration. Mentioned parameters are valid for reaching maximal effective value.
...Subject to change the technical parameters without notice.
... The information given in here are the overview about possibilities of the machine and do not give explanation of individual components because of difficult comprehensibility of more complicated functions and equipment. For more details, please, contact the technical department or sales of HST CREATIVE.
Control system RCS 06
- Settings of the basic informations about the production (Rotary welding, linear welding, Layered screw or spiral welding)
- Settings of the information about diameter of the product (Middle diameter of the weld in mm)
- Assigning of the specific welding source to the specific welding head.
- The direction of the rotation - Left or Right
- The delay of the rotation before the welding (time after the confirmation of the stable arc is sent from the welding source)
- First acceleration (settings of angle and value)
- Angle of rotation (maximal 720°, exactness 0,1°)
- Acceleration during the turning (settings of angle and value)
- Deceleration at the end of the turning for creating of the precise closing sequence and defect-free connection of beginning and end of the weld in a rotary welding (settings of angle and value)
- Spot welding (function enables to put regularly placed welded points along the circumference of welded product)
- Return to start point 0 (exact return to the start point - settings as shorter way or the whole way back)
- In rotary mode of welding - the setting of the longitudinal welding position on the X Axis and its acting during the working cycle
- In longitudinal mode of welding - the setting of the welding position, the delay of activity after the welding process has started, the final time of welding, finishing of the sequence, the acting during the working cycle and radial position of the weld on the rotary axis
- The angle of tailstock's spindle 0- 90° (some of the machines). The fluent movement using the exact drive of tailstock's tilt or the logic of this function in case that the machine is equipped by the tailstock with pneumatically controlled stroke.
Axis...Of the torch
- The height of welding set by Z axis or the logic of controlling the pneumatical stroke of the torch.
- The position of welding set by another controlled axises of the arm of the torch (Z and K axis or the five - axis jointed arm).
- The delay of the pendel after the confirmation of the stable arc is sent by the welding source.
- Frequency of the oscillatory movement (Hz).
- Right/Left divergence (in mm, separately for each side, exactness 0,1mm).
- Right/Left delay, delay in the middle (sets the linearity of pendeling, setting in sec.).
- The choice of programmed pendeling to some of the controlled axises.
The wire feeder (feeder CW 03 is needed)
- The delay of starting the wire feeding after the sign of the stable arc is sent by the welding machine (sec).
- Frequency of feeding. The frequency of changes in the speed of feeding of the wire (Hz).
- The Top (A) and Bottom speed (B) of feeding. Individual speeds (AB) of feeding are set separately (0 - 10m/min).
- The crumb. The setting of ratio between the Top and Bottom speed of feeding (set in %).
- Oscillating wire reversation. It changes the direction of the wire feeding in the sense of setting of the bottom feeding speed (the wire burns out in batches with all of the benefits of this wire feed procedure
- Wire is pull in at the end of welding to prevent residual oxidation of the wire (set in mm).
Controlling the source
- Control of the welding source depending on the selected system. Full MASTER digital control via HST CREATIVE OpenCan interface. Or simple analog controling via the REL analog element.
- Set of welding source switching ON angle (0 - 720°) and welding source switching OFF angle (max. 720°).
- Pre-blowing and after-blowing of forming gas into the torch for welding source number 1 and for welding source number 2.
- Pre-blowing and after-blowing of forming gas.
- Setting of digital remote control "Mighty controller"
- Control of the HST CREATIVE NICK 03 camera system (position setting and shooting parameters).
- High-precision control of welding position above the welded surface sensing by electromagnetic touch sensor.
- Welding data scanning and welding quality evaluation system.
- Connection of other external systems.
PROGRAMS - MEMORY BOXES
- The machine can memorize the own settings including the whole working cycle. There is a possibility to name, edit, copy, shift (199 free positions)
PROGRAMS - COMPILATION
- Programs safed in Memory boxes can be arbitrarily combinated into the functional lines and can create even the difficult working cycle. For example it is possible to weld like that (fully automated cycle with visual checking always with program changing - BREAK function):
- Program 1 - The root layer of the weld done by TIG method without pendelling of the torch, speed range 45cm/min, without additional wire, power supply 72A.
- Program 2 - The layer number two done by TIG method with pendelling of the torch and using the cold wire feeder, speed range 65 cm/min, power supply 160A.
- Program 3 - The layer number three done by MAG PULSE method with pendelling of the torch, speed range 72cm/min, power supply 235 A.
- Choice between automatic and manual mode at the touch of one button.
- "No Weld" function is available used to test the settings without welding.
- "Triangulation" button. A special button that is used to save the current positions of all controlled machine axes based on visual inspection by the operator. The machine records the visual input as the detected coordinates of the controlled axes.
- Forming gas test button (opens all of the gas valves when pressed).
- Welding torch manual tilt button.
- Button for manual closing of the pneumatic elements (for example tailstock pressing).
- The machine is a universal and sophisticated production unit with the ability to weld any of the industrial production within the dimensional and weight limits of the machine. It is possible to perform rotary circumferential welds, fillet welds in the PA / PB position thanks to the tilting tailstock (only in the case of some of the machines) and it is also possible to perform full-fledged longitudinal welds (only the machines with controlled X axis).
- Typical is the production of pressure and non-pressure tanks from all materials with all of the methods of arc welding with the exception of the SAW method. Thanks to the high overall accuracy the machine enables welding of machine parts, flanges, shafts, heat exchangers, tube sheets.
- The machine is able to work in a layered screw welding mode (only the some machines) on the surface of the cylinder and also on the surface of the plate by the spiral layered welding tilted to the 90° (only the machines equipped with the tilting tailstock). Spiral layered welding has interpolated rotation and torch movement - change spindle rotation speed depending on the current diameter. The special software also provides the possibility of welding individual layers of layered welds (it uses a controlled Z axis of the torch stroke). It is also possible to equip the machine with the controlled preheating system of the welded part with digital surface temperature measurement.
TIPS FOR BETTER USE
- An excellent addition is the sophisticated Mighty Controler remote control. It is a freely programmable device by which is possible to control all of the necessary machine functions directly during the welding.
- The control system of the machine is well developed, it provides on-line information about the current rotation speed and the current progress speed. Operating is done using the standard multi-layer MENU.
- Software compilations provide perfect possibilities for fully automated production composite of many different welds.
- Double Torch versions does not restrict the users in the production of technologically complex products and aplications. One method can be used for welding of the root of the weld, another one can be used for the covering layers.
- The tilting tailstock significantly expands the usability of the machine by position welding at angles of 0 - 90°.
- Digital cold wire feeders provide precise welding results in the widest range of applications.
Basic configuration of the machine
Complete machine base ready for precise configuration
(( 1 )) Selection of tailstock type as driven or non-driven variant
(( 2 )) Selection of the torch welding arm and the functionality of torch holding elements
(( 3 )) Selection of technological accessories and improvements
(( 4 )) Selection of welding source and other accessories and complements
Basic equipment for automatization
There are no products that customers also bought with this product. Be the first!