Processing of personal data
Information on the processing of personal data
The company HST TechnoLogic Ltd., headquartered Zámecká 221, 543 01 Vrchlabí , ID: 64257339 , registered with the Regional Court in Hradec Kralove , Section C, Insert 8567 , is the manager (the "Manager") of personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 paragraph. 6 Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council ( 'GDPR')
1. Purpose of personal data processing
As part of its activities, the Administrator processes personal data for the following purposes in particular:
- fulfillment of legal obligations by the administrator
- performance of the contract
- contractual relationship negotiations
- purposes contained in the data subject's consent
- protection of the rights of the trustee, recipient or other persons concerned (eg recovery of the trustee's claims)
- archiving under the law
- the protection of the vital interests of the data subject
2. Resources of acquiring personal data
- directly from data subjects (personally, e-mails, telephone, website, web contact form, social networks, business cards, etc.)
- Business Partners
- publicly accessible registers, lists and records (eg business register, trade register, real estate register, public telephone directory, etc.)
3. Legal basis of processing
According to Article 6 (1) of the GDPR, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is one of the following:
- Processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation applicable to the controller.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party or for the implementation of measures taken prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject.
- Consent given by a personal data subject for the processing of personal data for a specific purpose.
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person.
- Processing is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Administrator.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority by the controller.
4. Processing time
Personal data are processed only for the necessary time, which is individual for individual processing purposes. At the end of this period, the personal data shall be destroyed or further stored for the period specified in the applicable File and Shredding Plan, issued in accordance with Act No. 499/2004 Coll., On Archiving and File Service.
5. Categories of recipients, place of processing and method of processing
The processing of personal data is carried out at the registered office of the Administrator and in accordance with GDPR .
The processing takes place through computer technology, or. also in manual form for personal data in paper form, in compliance with all security principles for the management and processing of personal data. To this end, the controller has taken technical-organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access to, alteration, destruction or loss of personal data, unauthorized transfers, unauthorized processing and other misuse of personal data. All entities to whom personal data may be disclosed respect the right of data subjects to privacy and are required to comply with applicable data protection legislation.
The company HST TechnoLogic Ltd. declares that all personal data are confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party. Exceptions are carriers to which personal data of buyers are transmitted to a minimum extent and further processors, which may be:
- provider of the Pohoda information system
- or other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are not currently used by the Company
- an audit company, to which the Administrator is obliged to disclose all data necessary for a proper audit of the company's accounts
6. Rights of personal data subjects
Personal data subjects have the following rights:
- the right of access to personal data
- right to repair, respectively. adding personal data
- right of erasure
- the right to limit processing
- the right to data portability
- the right to object to the purpose of the processing of personal data
- the right not to be subject to automated individual decision-making with legal or similar effects, including profiling
The data subject may enforce his rights with the controller and the controller is obliged to process the application without undue delay.
The data subject has the possibility to contact the Supervisory Authority - the Office for Personal Data Protection directly.
7. Contact point for personal data protection
HST TechnoLogic s.r.o, with registered office at Zámecká 221, 543 01 Vrchlabí
Data subjects may contact the abovementioned contact person on all matters relating to the processing of their personal data and the exercise of their rights under point 6 of this Directive. The contact person, when performing his / her tasks, is obliged to maintain confidentiality and to ensure the confidentiality of the information that will be made available to him / her.